Entrepreneurship is about offering the right product to make the best profit.
- But, should it come at the cost of everything else?
Our approach to genuine success in entrepreneurship is to strengthen an entrepreneur’s closest relationships.
- They are an entrepreneur’s most difficult relationships to maintain – they are also the most helpful when it comes to entrepreneurial success.
This is particularly important for children of immigrants in mission-driven entrepreneurship where culture is at stake.
- Their motivation to succeed comes from their experiences in their closest relationships (which is often their immigrant family).
Therefore, DREAMDAY seeks to address matters such as:
- Communicating with parents, especially when in conflict
- Preparing with partners – for the long term
- Structuring your inner life – keeping culture in mind